Servings: 2 pizzas
- Pizza Stone
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!